- Enrollment should be strictly through school only.
- If found registration done individually or through classes or by any other way, registration will be cancelled without any information to candidate.
- If school is not willing to enroll student to this competition please try to convince school authorities. Then also they not convinced, give your school details to us. We will try to convince them. Please note that we can’t force them to do. To send the school details to us click here.
- It is important to note that this competition is not a spoon-fed exercise. Students are expected to explore science through their own work and experience. Education is a process wherein students acquire knowledge through their experiences and apply it in solving the difficulties that they encounter. This process ignites thinking ability and helps them in forming their own opinions. So we do not recommend any coaching class or do not conduct any online practice test.
- Though all further communication regarding competition is done through school (date of competition, hall ticket, certificates any change in the schedule if required, etc.) we will be alerted you by sms.
- You are requested to provide proper mobile number having no DND facility.
- School uniform and hall ticket is compulsory for written and practical test.
- As soon as your wards registration is done you will be informed by sms. Please check your wards details registered with us.(for example name std. medium, gender)
- In case of any correction in students name, std., medium, gender contact your school before 15th August 2016.After 15th August 2016 no correction or changes will be made.
- Once the medium of written test is finalized. No change will be made. Please note that selection for the next stage is done separately by medium, standard and region wise.
- Answer key of written test will be published after a week on our website www.msta.in
- One can challenge the answer key within one week from the date of publication of the answer key by mailing us on Balvaidnyanik@gmail.com with proper reference. After one week no one can be entertained regarding answer key. All the objections and challenges received during period of time will be reviewed by our expert members.
- MSTA ensures that no injustice is done to any candidate. Please note that no rechecking will be done at any stage of competition.
Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition Schedule for the year 2016-17
|1||Accepting online entry forms||1st July to 16th July 2016 (with regular fees)
17th July to 25th July 2016 (with late fees Rs.30/Student)
|2||Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition - Written Test||Saturday, 1st October 2016
(3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.)
|3||Result - Written Test||2nd week of November 2016 (Tentative)|
|4||Practical Competition||VI - std. Sunday, 11th December 2016
IX - std.Sunday, 18th December 2016
|5||Practical Competition Result||Thursday, 5th January 2017|
|6||Interview (for VI and IX Std. students)||Sunday, 19th February 2017|
|7||Prize Distribution||Sunday, 5th March 2017|